If you are hiring salespeople, you are finding out right now that job seekers have the power. So how are you tipping the scales in your favor?
- Acting quickly?
- Making them feel wanted?
- Ready with a great package?
- Having a conversation not interrogating?
- Creating a plan for every interview?
- Sending a thank you note to the candidate?
- Connecting with them during the interview?
- Researching your candidate before the interview?
- Proactively connecting them with the best sellers in your team?
What did I miss from the list?
BTW - if you start doing these, keep doing them when the market is not as tough. Because it is the right thing to do and will get you better people.